Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 29

Another week has passed and everyday comments on how thin or how well I look are heard more often. Indulgence has taken place since during the weekend I wasn’t feeling well and now my girlfriend is with the flu, I’ll wait so that we can have a nice night out to a restaurant; really looking forward to it.
I just arrived from the grocery store where I bought massive amounts of fruits, different kinds so that I don’t get bored eating the same thing. A little worried about this week’s dinner menu since I love eating meat or fish at night but I have to give it a chance. Fortunately I’m in the tropic so variety is great.
On the other hand I’m doing pretty well with the exercise doing the 1300 jumps on 3 – 4 series, yesterday, since it was only jumping; I did 600 in a row. I was absolutely amazed. Few times I have felt that I just can`t finish a series of pull ups or davinci but I’ve forced myself and a few minutes later I feel great.
At school I just started ob-gyn clerkship and don’t know yet if I like it yet. There is a tough thing about this one because I have an on-call night every week so I really have to be organized about exercise and packing massive lunch boxes.
That’s about it for this week, doing great really happy about the results, lost 9 kg and looking and feeling better every day.

5 comments:

  1. 9kg in 30 days... WOW... Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the weight loss!! Enjoy your indulgence when you get too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would rather you burn out and fail the shoulders completely than come back later and finish off a set. Got to get your thinking EXPERIENTIALLY not NUMERICALLY BRO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're doing really well and looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto to that...the difference is really noticeable. You were born to do PCP!!!

    ReplyDelete