Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3


Well I’ve been kind of avoiding the blogging; it’s kind of weird writing like this. I am in the middle of a 5-week mandatory forensics clerkship that that is really awful. So fortunately I have PCP to take my mind off it.

First day was the worst, I was hungry all day long, since then everyday has been a little better in terms of hunger. The exercise: first day I did it in 15 minutes and said to myself that it was nothing, I felt it the next morning when I had doubts about getting out of bed feeling like an old person, today much better. I understand we have to start slow but I’m psyched about working out more, it’s coming I know. I already feel better about myself for starting on this awesome journey.

1 comment:

  1. I too felt that click in my mind when I started. I dare say life was one before Day 1 of the PCP, and a totally new one right after that. Good to hear working out helps you to not "see dead people" :)

    ReplyDelete