Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 10


Just finished my exercise and it’s getting tougher but I’m loving it.  I can’t figure out how much time do you’ll got to ask all those questions cause between classes, seminars, symposiums, clerkships and on-call nights (like last night); and then you add 45 minutes exercise plus writing my thesis (first draft due in tomorrow) then reading the 25 or so emails from fellow PCPers everyday, by the way great questions I had some of them really clarifying video, … I’m felling great but there’s a lot going on right now. Diet is fabulous I happen to have an, almost perfect, help in my house that I just hand in the grams I have to eat everyday and she takes care of everything from going to buy groceries to cooking delicious yet extremely compliant with the instructions and varied food to packing everything in perfect lock and lock boxes and the in zip lock bags so I can take with me everywhere. That’s helpful. With the exercise perfect, I’m taking about 35-40 minutes on it this week and now I feel that I’m working my muscles. Doing great very happy, hopefully next week I’ll have more time to write mine and read and comment on your blogs.

2 comments:

  1. I'll toast to your PCP assistant!
    Cooking your own food takes sloop much time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Camilo, sounds like you've got your priorities and time management down... It'll put you in good stead to kill this thing !

    Stay Strong !

    ReplyDelete