Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 15


Since the beginning of the program I have had a hard time writing the Blog, but this few days have been worse. Now it feels absurd to write about a lot of what now seem tiny problems that when people are dying and nuclear reactors are about to burst because of an earthquake and tsunami. Hope everyone is ok. However, I understand that it’s crucial for the program to write. So here it goes.
Last week was terrible for me in terms of time and as Patrick said I felt I was eating tons and tons of food, the hardest was to eat all I had to for breakfast.  I am really happy about the reduction this week. Yesterday was the first day that I did not finish my exercise and I felt terrible. It was only the rope jumps so I let it for last thing at night, and when I got home I was really tired. I started jumping and after the second series of 200 I was falling asleep while jumping so I just went to bed. Felt terrible today.
The last two days I’ve had at least 4 people telling me that I look better, skinnier. That’s always nice and helps to raise motivation and work harder. I just got home from the supermarket buying vegetables and will work hard on my exercise.

3 comments:

  1. The photos speak for themselves. You are making great progress! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think of the blog as meaningless in the face of disaster, think of it as an anchor to the normal life we'll all be getting back to soon. I know it's been rough, but focus on getting your body and diet on track and you'll be better prepared to deal with reality as it comes, good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quest for a better body and healthy habits are totally worth blogging about. Congratulations! Just keep showing up whether there is motivation or not and you will flourish.

    ReplyDelete