Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 79


Diet 95%
Exercise 60%

These past two weeks have been crazy for me. Obstetrics in the morning, psychiatry in the afternoon and have to be on call sleeping at the hospital twice a week. Didn`t have even the weekend because I had a Pediatrics brigade on Saturday and on call on Sunday. Been sleeping like 4-5 hours a day because finals are coming up and I have my first thesis presentation in next week so there is just no way of completing the exercise. On days in which I am extremely tired I did only the jump rope, on other the abs, on three days of the past 15 I just felt so tired there was no way.

On Saturday after I arrived in Bogotá I had my last indulgence, we were planning with Helena to go to a restaurant and have some ribs but we were too tired to do. So we went to a very colombian burger place and I had a ¾ lb grilled cheeseburger with bacon. Tasted great. Felt sick all through Sunday and Monday…

Feeling much better from the hypotension because I added some salt to my diet, (about 1/20 of what I ate before) and I`m having a square of dark chocolate after lunch every two days. (that’s why the 95%)

Things are crazy for me in school right now but I’m really trying my best to have as many PPCP days as I can.

The actual burger.


 

1 comment:

  1. Your pics look great! Look at your progress. You sound like you are under lots of stress. Hopefully some will be alleviated after PCP and Finals are completed. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete