Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 43

Ok so and terribly stressed out because of the delivery room clerkship last week on that. Last Friday I was so stressed that I came home from the hospital and did the 1400 jumps in one go. I understand that it is not to do every day but that day it felt really good. Almost couldn’t believe that I was able to accomplish that after I finished. While the jumps are doing great, today I did about 1800 jumps in the 2 minutes (it impossible for me not to count), the pushups are giving me a hard time I fail at about 50% and I have to do them with me knees on the floor, and even then I finish with my whole upper body …

Almost half way there and this time is tough on the mind. I have not yet been accustomed to the 1 hour exercise every day; however, PCP diet during the week seems completely natural. The problem is the weekend with big lunch invitation and parties going on till late night. .. the power of the mind.

This past week I was feeling very tired and I blame it on my very limited sleeping hours. But, next week is my last spring break. So I am going to make the best of it. Here is a picture of the place I’m going so that every single one of you feels like coming to Colombia. Check it out: www.elmatuy.com

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I think you do amazingly well to work the hours you do, and still manage the PCP! It helps me put my own struggle into perspective... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! this is paradise!!! I've never been to Columbia and I know it's amazing ( my best friend is from there)!
    Please post pics for us when you can..it will give us motivation (summer, beach, sun...you definitely want to have a PCPerfected body!)

    ReplyDelete